I think bringing some of the things I've learned this summer back to my home campus will be interesting. It's like going to church camp and being so excited and then coming home and no one feels the same excitement. For one thing, they weren't there to experience the same things, and another thing is translating and actually using the things I've learned instead of being caught up in the hustle and bustle and doing the same things I've been doing for a long time.
Sharing with strong personalities who apparently are not interested in different strategies or not new but a twist on some of the old, will be interesting. Also, I've learned so much this summer that I'm concerned I'll try to incorporate bits and pieces from everything and it will be a hodge podge. I'll just have to rely on my friends here to keep me on track.
No comments:
Post a Comment