I. Title: Zone of Proximal Development in Reading
II. Author: Marlow Ediger
III. Author's Purpose for Writing
What can be done to fulfill requirements of the zone of proximal development in reading?
IV. What are the points made in the review of the literature? Do they support the need for the study?
Emphasis on the differences between recreational reading level vs. an ideal goal
V. Author's Inquiry Question/s
What is the role of the Zone of Proximal Development as a concept for reading teachers to emphasize?
How does the Zone of Proximal Development relate to pupil self selection of reading materials?
VI. Author's Methodology : Providing guidelines for teachers about ZPD
A. Who is being studied? : Students experiencing difficulty with reading
B. Over what length of time?: School year
C. What data is being collected – evidence of ZPD strategies helping students become more fluent readers
VII. How might I better support students through ZPD? Scaffolding? What themes emerge? What have I learned from this article that will inform me so that I can better understand my question so I may discover my study? Observation of students in learning environments; Interacting with students through discussion and guidance: Offering diverse opportunities for learning.
1 comment:
Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.
Post a Comment